Looking for ideas for products to sell online? Here is a list of a few that came to mind – some of them can be created to sell, others are just great ideas for offering more information to your readers. Scan through the list – then take a minute to leave your thoughts in the comments!
1) You can write an ebook.
2) You should compose a print report.
3) You could make an ezine.
4) You might create a how-to e-book with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make learning easy.
5) You can produce a membership site.
6) You could create an e-class.
7) You can market a online game.
8) You could author an biography – make it about someone well known in your niche.
9) You could create a directory.
10) You should formulate a lesson plan to teach something to your readers.
11) You could throw together a column.
12) You might create a forum.
13) You could create a podcast.
14) You can circulate an online magazine.
15) You could tape an audio book.
16) You could reveal a list.
17) You can set up a links page.
18) You could organize a script.
19) You could compile a survey/poll.
20) You could syndicate an autoresponder series.
21) You can release an app.
22) You can form a scrapbook/photo gallery.
23) You might create a chat room.
24) You could distribute a review.
25) You might make a message board.
26) You should host a teleseminar.
27) You could release an interview.
28) You might air a play by play broadcast.
29) You can create a transcription.
30) You should draft a FAQ page.
31) You could formulate a workshop.
32) You might author a quiz.
33) You should make a presentation.
34) You might invent a slide show.
35) You can produce a training class.
36) You should manufacture a fan page.
37) You could publish an online video.
38) You can create checklists and planning pages for your niche.
39) You should develop a social site.
40) You could throw together a q and a.
41) You might design a micro blog.
42) You could publicize online tools.
43) You might whip up a statistics stats page.
44) You can distribute advice/feedback.
45) You should compile trivia questions.
46) You could transmit a myth article.
47) You might offer a coaching/consulting.
48) You can prepare assignments.
49) You might retail an online service.
50) You should form a mastermind/brainstorm session.
51) You could broadcast a reality video.
Looking To Create Something to Sell Online?
Consider taking our brand new online class in November – Create A Product & Start Selling Online Now!
What ideas do you have?
What products will you create? Or, what products have you already created? Tell about them in the comments below!