How did you do on your blogging goals from last week? While I didn’t get everything done on my list, I did make some progress which I’m excited about! The progress made me ready to dive into this week and get some added things crossed off my list…
My 5 Goals From Last Week Were
- Write One Guest Blog Post. Time got away from me this past week so, while I did some research to find out what blogs I would like to guest post on and topic ideas for each of them, I didn’t actually get a post written. So, while I’m moving in the right direction, I need to add this goal to this week’s list again.
Taxes!Got done what I needed to with taxes this week – woohoo! I’m caught up on my state taxes and will tackle the federal ones toward the end of the month. (Don’t forget about my tax tips for your blog and be sure to check out TurboTax as an easier way to figure your self-employed or business taxes!)
Twitter Party Planning.The plan is in place and the RSVP post will be going up this Thursday – be on the lookout to find out how your blog could be featured as a stop along our Scavenger Hunt! If you’re new to Twitter, check out How to Host A Great Twitter Party, Part One and Part Two or How to Attend a Twitter Party. Mentorship Planning.I got a lot of planning done for the 10-Week Blog Mentorship Program that will begin here at Blogelina on February 1st.
- Leave A Comment Each Day On Another Blog. I did this for two of the days last week, but need to get it done every day this coming week! I’m seeing that I still need help with my organization skills – so am excited to post about all the great ideas you have shared this past week in tomorrow’s post!
My 5 Goals For This Week
- Write One Guest Blog Post. Yep, moving this one over from last week. Guest blogging is such a great way to increase your traffic and I want to start consistently doing it here at Blogelina. So, I’m setting aside some of my afternoon blogging time on Wednesday to a post written and emailed to one of the blogs I’ve chosen this past week.
- Schedule February Facebook Updates for 365 Days of Blogging Tips. I’m loving Hootsuite for allowing me to load up a month’s worth of blogging tip updates for my Facebook page and account. It’s my plan to have the updates written and scheduled to post a month in advance so I’m working on February’s updates this week.
- Mentorship Planning. Now, that I have my coursework planned out for Blogelina’s new 10-Week Blog Mentorship Program, I’ll spend this week putting together the materials for the course and will plan the events I have in mind for fun and effective ways for those participating in the program to increase their blog traffic.
- Find 2 weekly Blog Hops to Participate In. And start participating in them. In the past, I have found link-ups (like this post) to be a great way to draw in some new traffic to a blog. I have a couple in mind that I would like to participate in and want to find any others out there that apply to my topics. Then I’m putting the linkies on my weekly schedule to help me get the word out about new posts each week.
What Are Your Goals This Week? Let Us Know!
Either link to your own blog goal post in the Linky below (please link directly to your blog post and not just to your blog’s main page) – or leave a comment at the end of this post! Then, take just 5 minutes or so and head over to someone else’s blog to leave an encouraging comment.